Vinci Nitro Cold Brew
Now you can enjoy rich, delicious nitro cold brew at home with the Vinci Nitro Cold Brew.
How to Make Nitro Cold Brew
Using the Vinci Nitro Cold Brew is Simple & Easy
1. Pour 1.1L (1100 mL) of cold brew coffee into the Mini Keg. Never exceed 1.2L of liquid so the gas has room to expand.
For best results, use the Vinci Express Cold Brew Coffee Maker. The Vinci Express Cold Brew Maker makes cold brew in as little as 5-25 minutes. Available on Amazon.
2. After the Mini Keg is filled, insert the assembled spear system and turn it clockwise to tighten.
3. Use either two 2g non-threaded Nitrogen (N2)* cartridges or one 8g non-threaded Nitrous Oxide (N2O) cartridge. Place cartridge into the Cartridge Holder. Screw the loaded Cartridge Holder onto the gas connection on the Spear. Turn clockwise until the gas cartridge is pierced. You should hear a “whistle” sound as the gas fills the Mini Keg.
NOTE: Cartridges are sold separately, readily available on Amazon or locally at specialty kitchen stores.
4. Shake the filled Mini Keg. This is necessary as shaking the Mini Keg allows the gas to infuse with the cold brew. After shaking,
put the Mini Keg into the refrigerator for at least 1 hour for chilling.
5. After Nitro Cold Brew has chilled, place it on the Vinci Spill Mat and position your cup under the Stout Faucet spout. Press down on the handle to
begin extracting the nitro cold brew.
Watch our How to Use video on our product listing to see these instructions in action!
The Vinci Nitro Cold Brew Maker Includes: 2.0L food-grade stainless steel Mini Keg Tap Assembly Bar Mat Spear with Pressure Relief Valve Cartridge Holder 3 Pick Up Hoses Faucet Wrench Large & Small Cleaning Brushes
Why Nitro Cold Brew?
Smooth, Delicious, Rich, Sweet!
Nitro Cold Brew has become a coffee drinker’s favorite because of the smooth, bold flavor and creamy mouthfeel. However, buying this delicious concoction from the barista can really add up! Now with the Vinci Nitro Cold Brew, homemade Nitro Cold Brew Coffee is only moments away. Simply add up to 1.1L of cold brew coffee, infuse with an N20 cartridge, shake and chill. Your Nitro Cold Brew is ready to be dispensed straight from the Mini Keg.
Please note: You must purchase N2 or N20 cartridges separately
TIPS FOR USE AND CARE
Store for up to 10 days in the refrigerator
• Nitrous oxide (N2O) and Nitrogen (N2) is bacteriostatic, which means that it inhibits bacterial growth, so most beverages will typically stay fresh and infused in the refrigerator for up to 10 days. Store your mini keg right in the fridge.
Purchase N2 or N20 Cartridges Separately
• Nitrogen (N2) or Nitrous Oxide (N20) cartridges can be found at many local supermarkets, specialty cooking stores and are readily available on Amazon and other online retailers.
Why not get Creative?
• Aside from nitro cold brew coffee, the Vinci Nitro Cold Brew Mini Keg can be used to infuse other beverages- such as cocktails, lemonade, tea, fruit-infused waters, juice, or virtually any of your favorite cold drinks!
• The only beverages not recommended are already carbonated beverages or beverages containing small particles or pulp.
• Not to be used for fermenting.
Vinci Express Cold Brew + Vinci Nitro Cold Brew = YUM
A delicious Nitro Cold Brew starts with a good tasting Cold Brew that is neither too weak nor concentrated
To achieve the correct coffee density and strength, we suggest using cold brew coffee brewed with the Vinci Express Cold Brew – AISN B084L54SPY. A perfect pairing! Purchase both together at a discount.
NITRO BREW AT HOME: Enjoy the smooth taste of Nitro Brew coffee in the comfort of your home, without having to leave the house or paying coffee shop prices!
GREAT TASTE: The Vinci Nitro Cold Brew allows you to infuse Cold Brew Coffee with nitrogen (8g N2O cartridge) as it streams from the tap. Infusing cold brew coffee with nitrogen creates a velvety, smooth coffee with a delicately sweet flavor and a rich, creamy foam head.
INCLUDES: 2.0L food-grade stainless steel Mini Keg, Tap Assembly, Bar Mat, Pressure Relief Valve, Spear with Pressure Relief Valve, Cartridge Holder, Stout Handle Cap, Easy Dispense Stout Handle, Stout Faucet, Pick Up Hose, Faucet Wrench, Large Keg Brush, Small Faucet Brush, Detailed Instruction Manual. For best results, use N20 cartridges (sold separately)
THE VINCI DIFFERENCE: The Vinci Nitro Cold Brew is the only nitro cold brew system to include our counterbalanced Easy Dispense Stout Handle for one-handed use. The Vinci Nitro Cold Brew System also includes a spill mat for inevitable drips.
EASY TO USE: Fill Pour 1.1L (1100 mL) of cold brew coffee into the Mini Keg (or about 50%-70% full. Insert the assembled spear system. Infuse with 8g Nitrous Oxide (N2O) cartridge. Shake mini keg, chill, and enjoy! (see included manual for full instructions) The sealed Vinci Mini Keg will keep your nitro cold brew sealed and infused with N20 and fresh for up to 10 days.
List Price: $149.99